Monday, February 4, 2013

Men in Skirts

Women have for a long time worn clothes that are "manly", like pants or pantsuits and it is (of course) considered normal. Why shouldn't it be normal and mainstream that men wear skirts or dresses? 
I think that men that wear skirts, dresses or what is considered feminine clothing are really brave and cool! I have been looking around for some pictures of men in feminine clothes and I must say that I absolutely adore it! Maybe the best thing about is that it is so rare...
The designer, Marc Jacobs, often wears skirts and I think that he looks good in it. 
What do you think?
 

 
Christoffer Jansson
One of my favorite bloggers, Christoffer Jansson. 


2 comments:

  1. Great.... Let's see more brave men in skirts. It would look much better without pants under

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.facebook.com/mensskirts

    ReplyDelete