Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 1- Describe your own style

Today I'll be starting my blog challenge! The fist challenge is to describe my own style. It's very hard to do that using only words, but I'll try.
My style has stayed the same for a quite long time althoug it evolves and grows, just like other things. It's still not the same from day to day, because sometimes I like to go out of my comfort zone, though I might not always succeed.
My style is very girly and feminine, I love wearing dresses and skirts and I have just recently started wearing pants again after a long time of only wearing dresses and skirts. I like colors and try to stay away from blacks. I like patterns, embroidery and other details. I love vintage and wish I could wear 1920's (and from other times) dresses every day.
I like simplicity, less is more right? Mix the right clothes together with the perfect amount of jewellery without it becoming to much for the eye.
I try not to follow trends but more my own thoughts and style. I try to be true to myself and not care about what other may or may not think about my clothing. Though I love fashion and keeping up the newest trends it doesn't mean that I always follow that, neither does it mean that I don't.

-Love B.


No comments:

Post a Comment