Saturday, December 21, 2013

5 Autumn/Winter 2014-15 Collections

Yup, it's almost 2014. Just a few days left, so let's take a look at the collections that have already been made for next year. These are only a few looks from few collections, if you want to see more of the collections you can visit most of their official websites or comment below!



Alexander Wang- Pre

The 29-year old just can't stop impressing us. This year has been big for him but he became the creative director of Balenciaga. This collection is true autumn, black, grey and brown. I like the fact that the shoes are all flats, either oxfords or high riding boots. 




Chanel

This collection from Chanel gives me a wild west vibe. Feathers, leather, suede, fringes, browns and reds and of course the classical Chanel tweed. Personally I don't think it's the best I've seen from Chanel and this collection is not in my top 5 this season. Any thoughts?



DKNY - Pre

Now this I like. This collection is diverse form sporty with grunge attitude to pretty pastel & beige outfits. I love this one! I adore the shoes they're wearing but I have my doubts about their comfort. I think Donna Karan will be scoring high with this one.


Gucci

Leather, fur, patterns, prints, yellows and pinks. Can Gucci ever get it wrong?





Mulberry

Bows, turtlenecks, black, beige and browns. Mulberry keeps it classic and simple. 



No comments:

Post a Comment