Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blog Challenge!

Hi! I just thought of doing this kind of "blog challenge". It means that for the next 30 days I will have to make a post about something special. I've seen similar challenges on other blogs and decided to challenge myself a bit. You can also get to know me and my style by keeping up with my challenge!
I will also try to upload as many "Today's Outfit" posts as I can. 
I will start today!
-B


Day 1 Describe your own style

Day 2 Some inspiration

Day 3 Your latest shopping

Day 4 A piece of a new collection you love

Day 5 Show us some of your clothes

Day 6 Your favorite dress

Day 7 Fashion tips

Day 8 Post a picture of your bags

Day 9 A trend you love

Day 10 A trend you just don't get

Day 11 Post a picture of your shoes

Day 12 Top 5 on wishlist right now

Day 13 Your favorite bloggers

Day 14 Your favorite skirt

Day 15 Post a picture of your jewelry

Day 16 Your favorite piece of jewelry

Day 17 Your favorite magazines

Day 18 Your favorite models

Day 19 The most expensive thing in your closet

Day 20 The most precious thing in your closet

Day 21 Best dressed celeb

Day 22 Best red carpet moments

Day 23 Your favorite designers

Day 24 Fashion tips

Day 25 Favorite stores

Day 26 Your favorite latest outfits

Day 27 Top 5 wishlist right now

Day 28 Post a picture of some of your clothes

Day 29 Pick a piece of clothing and find 5 different outfits for it

Day 30 Show us your typical day

No comments:

Post a Comment