Monday, June 17, 2013

Inspiration from the Nature: Flowers

 We can get inspiration from more things than surfing the internet, looking at people and reading books, mother nature is a wonderful inspiration for anyone that cares. You don't have too look far for it, just out your window. I encourage you all to take a walk in around where you live, perhaps you will find some new interesting places and get some inspiration from our very own nature. 

I visited Lystigarðurinn, a colorful flower garden in Akureyri, Iceland, and took some pictures. I love the different colors, textures and outlines of the flowers and for me they are an inspiration. Some flowers you can even connect to certain clothes, I saw an orange and purple flower that reminded me of the colorblocked D&G dress that we've seen Kim Kardashian wearing. I forgot to take a picture of it though, I might do it later and post it on the blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment