Saturday, August 24, 2013

DIY Fun Different Jeans

Like so many other women I have a closet filled with clothes I rarely, or just don't use at all. I have a pair of perfectly fitted Diesel jeans but I've never worn them. I take that they are just to "normal" for me. I like to be different, special. I've been thinking about a fun way of making them different. Perhaps sewing or gluing pearls/rhinestones, painting patterns, adding lace or a little detail to the cuff or pockets or just something fun like that. 

I also have a pair of green and grey jeans I'd like to that to and even maroon ones if I get a great idea.
Here are some pictures that I found today searching for inspiration. Which one of these do you think would come the best out, do you have any other ideas?

Proenza Paint Splattered Jeans
Bejeweled jeans
Paint small hearts on your jeans for a cute look
Fun polka dot jeans
DIY jean - decorate the cuffs with pearls, gems or studs!
Decorate the cuffs for a fun detail


No comments:

Post a Comment