Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sorry...

Hi dear Blog readers, (if there still are any)
 I am really sorry for bad posting! I have been so busy,I had many tests and homework to finish up before the holidays and then  I went to Reykjavík to see an amazing concert with MIKA, and after that I was just enjoying a relaxing holiday with my family and totally forgot about the blog! I am going to Reykjavík again tomorrow to celebrate New Year's Eve and while I am there, my co-blogger will be in New York!! I really look forward to seeing the pictures she'll be taking and hopefully she will put some of them on the blog!
I had a wonderful time during Christmas and got a lot of wonderful presents, including a nearly 500 page book called Fashion. I love it! At Christmas eve I wore a cute dress from the British store Warehouse. It is white, knee long and has a big bow on the chest. I might put up some pictures....
I have also finally figured out what I want to wear on New Year's Eve, and you'll get some sneak peek soon! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday surrounded by family and friends(and cakes...)!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment