Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

Happy new year!

 Last year was a great year for me and I only hope that 2013 will be even better, if possible. I celebrated with my family in Reykjavík and it was really nice. What did you do for New Year's Eve?

Joan Smalls at the fashion show. One of my favorite looks!

Earlier today I was watching FashionTV and I saw a fashion show since Milan Fashion Week by Fendi for spring 2013. I thought it was a really nice collection.

 I noticed that Joan Smalls was walking on the catwalk, she's almost everywhere now. She was lately modeling for H&M and I see her on many pages in Vogue and other magazines.

The collection included cute dresses in bright colors, coats and sweaters. The shoes were also really cool in bright colors with fun details. I liked the bags and purses and well but their eyeliner was really eye catching(that's funny...). They had small paper pieces in black and bright colors under the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment