Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best Dressed 2012

Now when the year is over I decided to check out which celebrities have been wearing the best clothes, both on the red carpet and when they are caught by the paparazzis. This Top 10 list is just my opinion and there are many more that I wanted to put on the list. Please comment and let me know what you think! Let's start with the ladies.

10
Gwen Stefani
Age:43
  9
Victoria Beckham
 Age: 38

 8
Blake Lively
Age: 25
 
 
 7
Zooey Deschanel 
Age: 32
 
 6
Beyoncé
Age:31
   
5
Ginnifer Goodwin
Age:34
  
 4
The Olsen Twins
Age: 26
 
3
Catherine Middleton
Age: 30
  
2
Emma Stone
Age:24
   
 1
Alexa Chung
Age:29
   


Others that almost made my list: Sarah Hyman, The Kardashian Sisters, J.Lo, Solange Knowles, Emily Blunt, Nina Dobrev.

No comments:

Post a Comment